Fall is right around the corner. Time to drain, clean and fill the hot tub. Call today to schedule one for your tub!
Our maintenance program keeps your tub clean and ready to use without you lifting a finger. The bi-weekly service includes balancing chemicals, cleaning the filter, scrubbing the shell and the cover; helping to extend the life of your hot tub or spa!
Contact us to schedule today.
It's the last month of summer vacation for kids across Colorado. Kids love hot tubs, but you need to monitor their time in the water. Here is what health experts have to say about children in hot tubs.
- CDC says: “Exclude children less than 5 years of age from using hot tubs.”
- Red Cross says: “Children under 5 should not use a hot tub.”
- APSP says: “No young child should be allowed in a hot tub until they can stand on the bottom and have their head remain completely out of the water.”
- AAP says: “Use a rigid, lockable cover on a hot tub, spa, or whirlpool, or fence in all 4 sides as you would for a swimming pool”
- Mayo Clinic says: “Young children can quickly become overheated in a hot tub or spa.”
- CPSC says: “Hot tubs pose a drowning risk to children and an overheating risk for young children.”
- MHP says: “Hot tubs are too hot for young children, may have high bacteria, and the drain in the tub can trap children.”
The hot, muggy dogs days of summer are here.
You may wish to lower the water temperature in your hot tub for some relief from the heat. But, changing the water temperature means you need to adjust your chemical regimen.
We can create a chemical plan that's ideal for your hot tub usage. We provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly service -- affordable and reliable!
Call or text us at 303-406-8989 to schedule service for your hot tub.
A sturdy foundation and proper electrical wiring are important for any home hot tub. We helped rehab a portion of the deck.
Filters are only made to last for about a year, more or less depending on use. We don’t recommend using your filter for more than 12 months though as the filter can become ineffective and leave debris and bacteria in your hot tub water. If you’re using two separate filters which you are alternating, you can obviously use both for longer, but try to keep track of how long you’ve had your filters and how many months they’ve been in use. When they reach 12 months, you should replace.
Special Tip: When it comes to cleaning your hot tub filters, never use a power washer, dishwasher, or washing machine. The water pressure is too high for the filters and can damage the filter.
Call us - we sell filters and can make regular cleaning and replacement a part of your ongoing maintenance program.
We hope you have a great weekend and enjoy Colorado's hot weather - maybe even enjoying a cold beer! While we don't recommend that you use your hot tub as a beer cooler, we do recommend monthly maintenance to ensure proper chemical balances.
Give us a call at 303-406-8989 to schedule your service and maintenance.
Memorial Day is a couple weeks away, make sure your hot tub is summer ready🌴 Call for your appointment today (303) 406-8989
Time to get the tub ready for summer, call for your drain and clean appointment today! Check out these before and after pics.
A customer lost electricity and their hot tub froze. When this happens, you can use a small space heater (safely located) or a 100 watt shop light near the spa pack.