OUR SERVICES AND PRICING
Aquarius Hot Tub Service and Sales, repairs all makes and models of Hot Tubs, Spas and Jetted Bathtubs. We offer a written quote prior to commencing service plus a 90-day warranty on all repair and parts. Manufacturer warranties may extend beyond our 90-day warranty period. Call for an estimate 303-406-8989.
Shell Maintenance and Repair > Call to Discuss Your Needs
- Crack repair and sealing
- Jet replacement
- Pillow replacement
- Rebuild cracked tubs
Cover Repair and Sales > New Covers Start at $360
As one of the region’s top rated cover sales companies, we can help you repair or replace your cover, no matter the model or age of your hot tub.
- New Covers, made to order, any size
- A dozen colors to choose from
- Cover repair (stitching, crack repair, rips)
- Cover lift installation (bar style, shocks, compression)
- Cleaning and rejuvenation
Refurbishment Services > Call to Discuss Your Needs
- Inspect motors and pumps for proper operation.
- Inspect the heater, gaskets and pump seal connections.
- Inspect the o-ring connections on all plumbing unions to prevent leaks.
- Start-up (repair and replace equipment, pumps and covers that have been in storage or not in use)
- Shut-down / winterize hot tubs
- OEM and generic parts – replace missing or damaged parts with new or reconditioned
- Source unique parts and filters (knobs, handles, jets, pillows)
- Frozen repairs – leak detection and repair
- Emergency services (includes chemical balance, hot tub fill and drain, freeze prevention, lights and heaters)
- Rebuild or repair cabinet (fill in holes and foam, paint, buff, sand)
Leak Detection, System Diagnosis > $130.00 an hour
Hot Tub Repair Service and Labor > $130.00 an hour
Moving and Haul-Away > Starting at $350 per hot tub, based upon size, location and distance
Monthly Service and Maintenance > Call for Recommendation and Pricing
- Scrub surfaces – both interior and exterior shell
- Balance chemicals using customer’s preferred method (bromine, chlorine, shock and mineral sticks)
- Visual check of exterior cabinet for damage.
- Visual check for leaks in plumbing and shell; provide repair options.
- Check hot tub control panel for any visible damage and proper operation
- Check hot tub shell, and components for any visible damage or leaks.
- Check hot tub cabinet for any visible damage
- Check hot tub cover for tears or damage
- Drain and fill once a season
Drain and Clean > $220.00 (flat-rate)
- Chemically clean and flush water which sanitizes pipes and jets
- Drain and sanitize tub shell and filter
- Clean exterior cabinet
- Clean Cover
- Refill tub and chemically balance water to customer’s chemical treatment preference